2B Rue de la Duquenière, 59170 CROIX – FRANCE
CORRESPONDANCE : P.O.BOX 10024, 59963 CROIX Cedex – FRANCE
PHONE : +33 610249595
FAX : +33 972389308
EMAIL : email@example.com
Notices in data collection forms
When data is collected using a questionnaire, the law stipulates that this questionnaire should include some of the requirements stated below.
The information entered into this form is mandatory – optional . It will be subjected to computer processing. It is processed by computer in order to Cap Chemicals. The recipients of the data will serve Cap chemicals to join clients and will not been published. According to the Data Protection Act of January 6th, 1978, you have at any time, a right of access to and rectification of all of your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right and gain access to your personal data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com. » You may also oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data. »
Creating a “Privacy” section on a website
This section must be accessible from the home page and contain the following information :
- How the collected emails and/or individual contact details are to be used ;
- That persons who give their emails and contact details are entitled to have their data deleted from any file or processing ;
- Whether login data is to be used nominally ;
- How long nominal data like emails, contact details, etc. and login data is to be kept ;
- That this retention period is to be limited in time and proportionate to the aim of the processing operation of such data ;
- Email of the contact person or entity to which site visitors can submit their individual access, correction and deletion requests. Visitors should be enabled to file such requests any time.